X27 is an innovative fingerprint access control system for Time Attendance and Access Control application. X27 presents an unmatched performance in recording attendance and controlling access. Biometric device X27 uses advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The X27 features the quickest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality infra-red detection fingerprint sensor. The X27 device offers flexibility to be installed as standalone device or with any third party access control panels that support standard Wiegand signal. All the operation can be done on the 3” TFT-LCD color screen. The fingerprint image will be displayed on it. That will guide user to put finger on proper position and increase recognition rate. TCP/IP and RS485 are available that the device can be used in different network.
- Colour TFT Screen
- Easy installation and connectivity
- Slim and elegant design
- Full access control features
- Easy Operation and Management
- Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate optical sensor
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Stores 3,000 templates, 1,00,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or Card Optional integrated smart card reader.
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports.
- Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs.
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts./li>
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
|Sensor:||Scratch Proof Sensor|
|Alogrithm Version:||Finger v9.0/10.0|
|Communications:||TCP/IP, USB-Host, RS232 ,RS485|
|Display:||TFT LCD Display|
|Wiegand Signal:||Input ⁄ Output|
|Access Control Interface:||3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, Door Bell|
|Identification time:||≤2 Seconds|
|Operating Temperature:||0°C - 45°C|
|Optional Function:||ID / Mifare Card|
|Power:||12V DC, 3A|
|Dimension(WxHxD):||W:87 X H:195 X D:42.5 mm|